Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness is in Full Swing!!!

Even though we had gorgeous weather this weekend, I have to admit I am glad it is Monday. This is a sign that March madness is in full swing. Between all of the men's NCAA games, the women's NCAA games, and the Kentucky's High School Sweet Sixteen Tournament I am ready for some calm in my house. My husband teaches at a Louisville area high school and their basketball team made it not only all the way to state, but to the semi-finals of the tournament. So we spent two nights at Rupp cheering on the squad. I had a great time chatting with friends as we watched the games. In the Men's NCAA Tournament it seems there were games on 24/7. Anyone who knows me knows I am a Kentucky Wildcats fan and a non-fan of the Louisville Cardinals. This weekend turned out to be a great weekend to be both as my Wildcats won two games and the Cards lost. Not only did Louisville lose, but they lost to another Kentucky team....Go Morehead State! Then the Lady Wildcats won as well in their opening round, although it was not a good showing for our team (at least we won). Hopefully we will come out stronger for the next round of games.

On another note I have been in spring cleaning mode over the past week. I have mopped floors, washed windows, and switched out my curtains for a lighter brighter look in the living room. Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment