Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello World.

OK, here I go. I have spent many hours over the past few months reading blogs of friends, acquaintances, and other moms from across the country. It wasn't until my husband finally made me realize that this is something I should do myself. So I am starting my own blog in hopes that someone out there will just happen to come across it and find my stories to be similar to their lives, and find peace in knowing they are not alone in an array of situations. Maybe even get a laugh out of it. I live a busy life with a wonderful husband who provides for our family in a way that allows me to stay home with our 15 month old daughter Haley....and our 6 year old black lab Molly. For more information about me, you may click on my name to the top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment