Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My favorite time of year!


I know I haven't blogged in forever but I am going to try to document just how much fun we are having with Haley this Holiday season. I have so much to give updates on and hope over the next few days I can touch on most of those events.


Christmas is here!! Haley is at such a great age and this year has already been more fun than I ever could have imagined. She has fallen in love with some of my favorite movies of the season including Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and The Polar Express. We are trying to teach her about all aspects of Christmas. Both Santa Clause and Jesus' Birth. We plan on taking her to see Santa in the coming weeks and she has already been a huge help to mommy as I wrap gifts and make bows. She acts so interested in everything that is going on. We are so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment