Monday, June 6, 2011

Four years and counting!

On May 26th, Jason and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary.

I cannot believe I have been married to this amazing man for four years already. Then it really blows my mind when I think that we have been together almost 8 years in all. Time has gone by so fast, and only faster now that we have Haley. I can only imagine what it will feel like as we hit those milestones of 25th anniversary or 50th! I wonder if it will still seem like time is flying by us.


One of the things I am very proud of is that we were married in the same church as my parents, my grandparents, and many other family members of mine. I love my church so much and growing up I always dreamed that my wedding would be here.  Following are some more pictures from our very special day.









For our anniversary Jason and I always get all dressed up and go out to eat at the same little romantic restaurant in downtown Lexington. The Metropol always shows us a good time and this time they didn't disappoint. They have expanded and had a gentleman playing the piano in the background. It was just simply wonderful. I look forward to many more great years with Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment