Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We have so much fun!

There have been a couple of occasions where I have let Haley pick out her clothes for the day. I will get a couple of outfits and lay them out letting Haley tell me which one she wants to wear. My grandmother keeps telling me that I am really setting myself up and that I shouldn't do this, but I always think it is interesting to see what she picks. I like to see what her tastes are, or maybe try to see what it tells me about what her mood is for that day. I probably try to read into it too much. Anyway, over the past couple of weeks Haley continues to bring me her penguin house shoes and her cat snow suit hat, ... and it looks adorable on her.
At least for now she doesn't really go out of her room in it and she seems to understand that we do have to put on an actual outfit before leaving the house. As for now though, she has a blast doing this and I cant wait to show her these pictures one day when she is older.

I did break out some little dress up clothes that I had bought about a year ago from the dollar section at Target. She loves these too! She is such a little princess. I always thought it had to be taught to stand in front of a mirror and swing your hips to see your skirt sway from side to side, but apparently not. The first time we put one of these on her, it was the first thing she did. It was so darn cute and I wish I had caught that moment on video. She had such a big smile on her face. I hope these pictures help her to remember all the fun we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment